marketing expertus logo
Shareshare icon

Marketing Strategist

Outperform your competitors

Dedication and results driven

Web Traffic Consultancy Increasing web traffic has become the number one priority for many companies and for some it is the largest source of revenue and new customers.
graph icon
Increase web traffic

Bring more traffic and visitors to your site and boost your revenue. Search engine optimization and PPC are the two most effective tactics big companies are using to increase visitors, sales or leadss

google ads icon
Rank higher on google

Nowadays most people use google to find new services or products. Since it has become so popular, companies are striving to reach the top high positions on search engines as a way to increase their web traffic and raise brand awareness.

rocket icon
Increase revenue

Most website on the top 3 positions of search engines receives at least 40% of all the traffic that is generated from a keyword, the rest 60% goes to paid ads. Combining both strategies will deliver results that skyrocket your web traffic

Did you know?

001

67k searches take place on Google per second

002

58% of searches are mobile

003

50% of queries are over 3 words long

Pick me! Most of my work processes and project management are orientated to make my work more effective and make the most of your budget.
Search Intelligence

Most of my work processes and project management are orientated to make my work more effective and make the most of your budget

Growth Oriented

Small and medium businesses do not have big budgets. I always ensure to make to most of budgets and return results

Personal Dedication

Hiring a marketing consultant instead of a marketing agency will ensure that you will receive a personal dedication and your business is not just another client in their list

Unique, Creative

Consultant prices and personal approach

Schedule Consultation As an expert and marketing passionate, we are a small but effective team of marketing consultants that provide the same services as an agency without the fancy price tag.
Top Services
Search engine optimization & pay per click

PPC and SEO combined are very powerful to create a strong impact

PPC and digital advertising management services
PPC
SEO marketing